New website under construction. Available end of 2018. Login and registration interrupted. contact@cg-animation.com

Welcome to the forum.

To facilitate exchanges between all of us, English is advised. Technical question/problems sections are only accessible to customers.
Bienvenue, Invité
Nom d'utilisateur : Mot de passe :

SUJET : auto-rig and Character tool and auto skin

auto-rig and Character tool and auto skin il y a 2 ans 3 mois #845

• dexter
  • Portrait de dexter
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello

First of all I am a newbie at rigging a character.
And I'm sorry to say what I'm going to say. :whistle:
May be it's more of a suggestion than anything else.

I have noticed you are giving away a character that has been already rigged. Maybe remove the rig.

Maybe you should just give away the character without a rig.
And give us the tutorials in as high a definition as possible in order for us to follow the video tutorial and rig the character ourselves. And slow down your video, in turn down the audio, music.

The music is distracting, the video is such poor quality and so fast you can't see exactly what you're doing.

Basically what I'm trying to say is your selling software.

Show us how to use all of it with the same character.
I would appreciate it and I'm sure many other people like myself that would like to be able to rig it would be wonderful.

To be able to learn how to do this using your plug-ins to 3-D studio Max.

So far after watching all your tutorials in trying to also follow them on your website I have been able to bone my own character.

I bought your complete package for character rigging. Please show me how to use it on the character you give away on your website. It would be extremely appreciated I'm sure by myself and other future users of your plug-ins.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and trying to understand what I'm saying.

Yours truly
Freddie
L'administrateur a désactivé l'accès en écriture pour le public.

auto-rig and Character tool and auto skin il y a 2 ans 3 mois #893

• dexter
  • Portrait de dexter
  • Modérateur
  • Remerciements reçus 79
Hello,

Thanks you for this feedback.
Yes, it lacks indeed tutorial videos, but I lack time to do this. As this website not my principal job and not allow me to live, I can only work on my tools between productions.

However, I made a complete faq here to learn how to create your rig:
http: //cg-animation.com/en/support/documentation/category/69-faqs-lh-auto-rig-2.html

Cheers
L'administrateur a désactivé l'accès en écriture pour le public.
Temps de génération de la page : 0.148 secondes
Scroll to top