New website under construction. Available end of 2018. Login and registration interrupted. contact@cg-animation.com

Welcome to the forum.

To facilitate exchanges between all of us, English is advised. Technical question/problems sections are only accessible to customers.
Bienvenue, Invité
Nom d'utilisateur : Mot de passe :

SUJET : Can not install

Can not install il y a 2 ans 8 mois #756

• dexter
  • Portrait de dexter
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello
m I have 2 versions of 3ds Max, 2011 and 2016. I bought Auto skin and auto rig. I installed each one in each version. Trouble is nothing happens when I open either version of Max and I saw a post here that says instead to enter through customize user interface. Trouble is none of the products are listed anywhere much less where the instructions said. I can drag auto skin from the folder onto the Max screen, but when I try to do that with auto rig I get an error that says there is a bad name. How can I fix this problem? Thank you. And btw no window opens for me to generate a text either.
L'administrateur a désactivé l'accès en écriture pour le public.

Can not install il y a 2 ans 8 mois #757

• dexter
  • Portrait de dexter
  • Modérateur
  • Remerciements reçus 79
Hello,

It is not normal. Did you specify the good path of your 3ds Max with the verison of the Auto-Skin corresponding?
To verify, by example for me, in the path C:\Program Files\Autodesk\3ds Max 2016\MacroScripts\, Do you have a file nammed LH_AutoSkin v2.0.mcr or nothing?

Cheers

Can not install il y a 2 ans 8 mois #758

• dexter
  • Portrait de dexter
  • Fresh Boarder
I checked and there was nothing. I also saw that they were not installed to the right folders, the exe made new folders. I copied and pasted in the right folders and it was better with both programs in my menu bar now but clicking on them nothing happens. I wanted to just reinstall them into the right folders but when I tried changing the path I get an error message. How can I install everything into the right folders? Max will not run from a new folder, unless you can tell me how.

Can not install il y a 2 ans 8 mois #759

• dexter
  • Portrait de dexter
  • Fresh Boarder
Ok I worked on this problem for awhile. I have them showing up but I guess what I was looking for were the windows to obtain license. It never showed up. Anyway I am ready to start practicing. You telling me about the root really helped becaue I had no idea that the exe was installing elsewhere. Thanks

Can not install il y a 2 ans 8 mois #760

• dexter
  • Portrait de dexter
  • Modérateur
  • Remerciements reçus 79
Ok, good news.
There is no licensing system now. The website is not quite up to date at this level.
I will update it.

Feel free to ask me, if you have any others questions.

Cheers
Temps de génération de la page : 0.162 secondes
Scroll to top